Wednesday 1 January 2014

Goodbye 2013,Welcome PLKN!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ 

 Dengan menyebut nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang”

Bukan tanak tapi aku tak berani nak letakkan harapan yang tinggi. Aku takut aku letak tinggi,aku yang merana kelak. But we should think positive right? I think it's Engllish mode since today I used lots of English >_< 

Yessh,today is Wednesday,1 January 2013 where just left only four day before going to PLKN. Arhhh! In a few days, I'll be in the jail but I think the word jail doesn't suits,then its college? Hahaha. I will be living in the dorm and start my normal routine in the collage for first time. So there will be lots activities or different.Act,It is the end of 2013. 

Firstly, thank you for my parents,Mak and Ayah, put lots of efforts in taking care of me.Thank you mak ayah for lighting my days with your joke and for all other things. I will never forget those deeds and someday. I will repay it,InsyaAllah dengan izin Allah. 

The most important, thank you friends also my family giving me lots of sweet memories,warm advices and huge supports. I can't think of a way to thank all for being there in my life.

Lastly,thank you Allah. I always make mistakes but You still give me time to repent my sins letting me to live here in this beautiful world. InsyaAllah, i will do my best.
Thank you for reading my broken english >_<
Lots of love ecahh,

5 comments

1 January 2014 at 11:17

take care kat plkn tu,,huhuhu,,jaga iman mu juga,,

1 January 2014 at 13:23

plkn best kalau masuk kem yg best hehehe

1 January 2014 at 14:19

@EIQA Terima kasih!! :)

1 January 2014 at 14:20

@Detective Fiqa Sy harap semuanya best XD

1 January 2014 at 22:37

Kutip seberapa banyak ilmu ecah..all the best ok..tik..tok..ding..dong..

Post a Comment